Product Forums feedback

Give us your opinions on the new forums here.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

johne1
Finale Version: PC SongWriter 2012

Post by johne1 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:06 am

Hey guys,

Glad I found these forums, but I want to let you know that when I visit the FInale SongWriter product page and click on forums, it takes me to a completely different website, which is apparently for users of the full-blown Finale product.

I found these forums by Googling on: "finale songwriter forums" (no quotes, of course)

I think the links to the various product forums need updating on the product pages, or, are these forums completely independent of MakeMusic corp.?

Peter Thomsen
Finale Version: Finale v27.4
Operating System: Mac

Post by Peter Thomsen » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:31 am

Yes, these forums are completely independent of MakeMusic corp. - and they are not monitored by MakeMusic.

You should alert the forum administrator about the faulty hyperlink (send a Private Message).
Mac OS X 12.6.9 (Monterey), Finale user since 1996

johne1
Finale Version: PC SongWriter 2012

Post by johne1 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 am

I looked at the product page again, and under Support it says, Finale forum. I visited that forum again, and it looks like MakeMusic doesn't have any support forums for anything but full-blown Finale.

That's where you guys come in. Glad you're here to help. Thank you!!

miker
Finale Version: Finale 27.4
Operating System: Mac

Post by miker » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:56 pm

MakeMusic divides their forms differently. Feel free to post questions about any product on either the Mac or Windows forum, whichever is appropriate. Make sure you list your program and version in your signature, so that you don't get irrelevant answers.
Finale 27 | SmartScorePro 64
Mac OS 13.2.1 Ventura
Copyist for Barbershop Harmony Society