Is it possible to change username??

Give us your opinions on the new forums here.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

Florio60
Finale Version: Finale 2014.5
Operating System: Windows

Post by Florio60 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:22 pm

I recently had to change my email address since my account was besieged with problems and I could no longer receive or send mail. This meant that I had to update my profiles on numerous websites and forums. For some unknown reason, after changing my email address on this particular forum (the username and password were to remain the same), I could no longer log in, and the only option available to me was to create a new account. :x

I am just wondering if it would be possible for me to change my username, so that it is the same as that for my original account (Florio), mainly because I had well over 200 posts and it is much easier for me to refer back to these if my username remains the same.

I tried contacting the Administrators regarding my problems changing email address and then difficulty logging in, but got no reply. There must be a way of solving this situation, even if one of the moderators/administrators has to do it manually!

Florio
Finale 2014.5
Windows 11

miker
Finale Version: Finale 27.4
Operating System: Mac

Post by miker » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Peter and I, as moderators, can't do it. If you sent a note to admin, and heard nothing, try again. Although, as far as I can remember, this type of user name issue has not been solvable in the past. Sorry.
Finale 27 | SmartScorePro 64
Mac OS 13.2.1 Ventura
Copyist for Barbershop Harmony Society