Chord definitons disappearing

Discuss Coda's Notepad here.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

markh

Post by markh » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:19 am

Hi all. New poster here. I've been working with Finale Allegro for a few years, with great success. In the last few weeks, a new problem has emerged: several of my chord symbol suffixes stopped printing on pdf's. When I checked my chord definition list, almost the entire first 30 chord definitions had been whited out. When I try to edit them, nothing shows up either on the grid graphic or in the list when I'm finished. I can create a new chord definition, and use that instead, but the old definition is still the first one the score recognizes, so I have to go into manual input and change each chord. Also, when I try to delete the blank one and replace all with the one I created, it too either whites out or deletes. Is this a known bug? Has anyone else experienced this kind of deterioration, or did I do something stupid and delete/hide these myself?

Thanks,

Mark

markh

Post by markh » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:23 am

It was the Snow Leopard font issue. Never heard of it manifesting this way, but that's what it was. Resolving the duplicates in FontBook did the trick. Thanks for the reads.

~Mark