Welcome to the New Finale Forum!

General notation questions, including advanced notation, formatting, etc., go here.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

FinaleForum
Site Admin
Finale Version: 25
Operating System: Mac

Post by FinaleForum » Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:27 pm

I'm sure you all have noticed a major change to the Finale Forum today. Some of you will like the new features and some will not. We felt it was necessary to change over to this new message board because it would allow easier administration, and provide better searching and more features for the user.

If you notice any problems please let us know. The old boards are at http://www.finaleforum.com/boards but for reference only. Unfortunately we could not import the old messages into the new system. It would have been cost prohibitive as it would've required many hours to do it. We'll start fresh and as time goes by I'm sure the new system will be beneficial.

Please let us know if you notice any problems.

Thanks for your support.

Scott
The Finale Forum

Lang

Post by Lang » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:28 pm

... is that we can't get to the forum from the home page. I have to get to it by using the latest posting links, and backtracking from there.

People have been complaining about this for some time, as well as the glaring typo on your home page.

I somehow feel I am wasting my time posting this, and you are totally uninterested in improving your pages. At the moment they show an extremely unprofessional aspect to your company.
Lang

at8ax
Finale Version: PC 2014.5, 25
Operating System: Windows

Post by at8ax » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:30 pm

Funny you should say. I had decided that today would be my last day of wasting time navigating the backdoor links. If this site is ever repaired, I'd appreciate a heads-up to at8ax@yahoo.com. Otherwise, you can find me at the makemusic.com Finale boards (under my real name, no less!).

lulash

Post by lulash » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:51 pm

Is there a way to batch print parts in Finale? I know that in other similar notation programs such as Sibelius you can do that, but it seems that I'm having a little bit af difficulty to find it in Finale. The help menu doesn't have any info in re to this.

thank you..................

Peter Thomsen
Finale Version: Finale v27.4
Operating System: Mac

Post by Peter Thomsen » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:14 am

You can batch print with the FinaleScript plug-in.
Actually, batch printing is one of the example scripts in the plug-in.

Peter

Cock146
Finale Version: SDFSD2
Operating System: Windows

Post by Cock146 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:47 am

I somehow feel I am wasting my time posting this, and you are totally uninterested in improving your pages. At the moment they show an extremely unprofessional aspect to your company.
hi