Need someone to pass my .musx file in his version

General notation questions, including advanced notation, formatting, etc., go here.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

LuCkY
Finale Version: 15
Operating System: Windows

Post by LuCkY » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:06 am

Hi!

Could someone generate good mp3 audio file from notes in link below. Its Gabierl's Oboe for soprano recorder. My Finale 25 doesn't play all notes.
But choose soprano recorder as instrument. Thank You.
I'm not allowed to post exact url. The link is below, dot = .
luckers.dot.pl
Last edited by LuCkY on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LuCkY

Post by LuCkY » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:26 pm

Actually I've realized that Finale Notepad 25 DOES play all notes but looses tempo and the final play doesn't seems constant, doesn't play all recorder sounds continueusely and brakes notes. I need this melody, Gabriel's Oboe genereted from this notes because in December I will publish e-book with notes for recorder and "Gabriel's Oboe" from Enio Morricone is the only melody that isn't perfect. Maybe its a bug or I have made some minor error in notation. MP3 files with 16 great melodies for recorders will be avaliable for everybody to download form a secret link included in the e-book after purchase. Maybe some more experience FinaleNotepad user would try this file and see what's wrong. I can't pass exact link due I'm here new, so I will put it in such form: dropbox.DOT.com/s/endvr6to99d96gp/GabrielsOboe.musx to hack the forum restrictions. Thank You for help.

LuCkY

Post by LuCkY » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:21 am

Thanks again.

David Ward
Finale Version: F 25.5 & 26.3
Operating System: Mac

Post by David Ward » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Ronald J Brown wrote:Sorry, but I get an error saying, "This site can’t be reached: luckers.pl’s server DNS address could not be found."
I was able to download it (having changed '.DOT.com' to '.com'), and I can read the Finale file on screen. However, there are also notes missing (and other oddities) in playback via the full Finale 2014.5, so I doubt there would be any point in my finding a way to get an MP3 audio to the OP (LuCkY). There is something odd or corrupted about the file itself.

EDIT: Even copying and pasting the contents into a new file doesn't help. There is something very odd indeed about this.
Finale 25.5 & 26.3
Mac 10.13.6 & 10.14.6

LuCkY

Post by LuCkY » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:59 pm

Thank you sir for reafirming the same opinion as mine, that something is not right, some kind of bug. That's fine, I will keep the mp3 the way it is and include it in the book.