the software toolworks miracle piano

General notation questions, including advanced notation, formatting, etc., go here.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

joan

Post by joan » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:01 pm

please i am looking to BUY for the miracle piano any cables for nes and super nes and p/c cable and a/c cable to hook up the miracle piano also any users manuals owners manuals or anything anyone might have for the piano please thanks joan

allanw@wvi.net.au

Post by allanw@wvi.net.au » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:22 pm

I have a miracle piano but I can't get it to run on Windows 2000. It seems that the software was designed for earlier versions of windows. It's a great program and I haven't seen anything today that comes close, although I am looking. Does anyone know how to getthis running under later versions of Windows? :?

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:53 am

You have a Windows verion of the Miracle software?
Minds is an old DOS version. Think Win 2000 doesn't
work to well with DOS applications.

donaldz@cox.net

Post by donaldz@cox.net » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:17 pm

joan wrote:please i am looking to BUY for the miracle piano any cables for nes and super nes and p/c cable and a/c cable to hook up the miracle piano also any users manuals owners manuals or anything anyone might have for the piano please thanks joan
Joan,
I can assemble most of the Miracle cables you might need. Please be more specific. I also have manuals.
Don

donaldz@cox.net

Post by donaldz@cox.net » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:20 pm

allanw@wvi.net.au wrote:I have a miracle piano but I can't get it to run on Windows 2000. It seems that the software was designed for earlier versions of windows. It's a great program and I haven't seen anything today that comes close, although I am looking. Does anyone know how to getthis running under later versions of Windows? :?
Sir,
I might be able to help you to install the necessary fix if you let me know what Miracle piano verson you are working with.
Don