Last page redraw/blank

General notation questions, including advanced notation, formatting, etc., go here.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

Paul Brainard
Finale Version: 26.3.1.520(.642 Mac)
Operating System: Windows

Post by Paul Brainard » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:20 pm

Been running into a new problem on 26.1.3.643 on my mac, but also happening when I go back to 25.5 - when working in Page View, if I click on anything - even just use the mouse wheel to scroll - the last page of the layout showing will go blank. Depending which tool I have selected, there will be a bunch of handles where elements are on the page. If I Update Layout, or even just change tools, the material on the blank page will reappear. It seems like some kind of redraw issue. I have been away from working in Finale for a couple of months, have moved my setup and right now only have one monitor hooked up instead of two so not sure if this might be a system-related issue, but wondered if anyone has stumbled across it & has a fix. Thanks!

Paul Brainard
Finale Version: 26.3.1.520(.642 Mac)
Operating System: Windows

Post by Paul Brainard » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:45 pm

Update - seems to be only happening on existing files, one that I just created doesn't have the problem. Although re-saving them under the newest version doesn't clear it up. Maybe Finale is remembering my video setup from when the file was created and that is causing a problem?