Can AUSample Device save setups?

Discuss playback problems, including VST, Garritan, MIDI, etc.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

TeoIV
Finale Version: 26(Mojave&Monteray)
Operating System: Mac

Post by TeoIV » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:37 am

1) This song is 1 page (when I hide the staff that plays the samples), it has 2 samples. One I set key range & root to C4, the other sample C5. You can see this in the graphic.

Is there no way to have it remember this? A 6 page song I will be doing will have many samples, including maybe choruses - more than 1 voice sometimes if possible - I hope the player can save the setups? So far every time I open Finale I have to setup all the samples. 1a) They play slow so I changed the BPM to 1 less and it all matches great!

2) When I Export to Audio a basic tone plays too! It wouldn't stop until I quit and restarted. I then had to set up SoundFlower and BlackHole and I simply record the playback using QuicktimePlayer, not export to audio, this solves this issue.

So far I am very happy with the outcome, I'll attach the Instrument List screen showing the Audio Unit Viewer and the staff with a C4 held then a C5 held for many bars. The 2 voices are panned +30 & -30 I am very pleased overall! I just hope it can save the sample setups. Thanks for your time and assistance!

The MP3 is here: http://webpageexperience.com/bk1/StudyI ... 1-1202.mp3

Thanks in advance for your time and help!
Attachments
AUSampler Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 7.22.53 PM.jpg