MIRACLE PIANO

Discuss technical issues with keyboards, sound, video cards, etc.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

Night_Sailor

Post by Night_Sailor » Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:22 am

I'm trying to install my Miracle software on a Wndows 98 machine.

Everything seems to install ok, except when I try to run the program, I get the intitial screen and then it crashes with an error message as follows:

Critical Error!
Last Loaded resource = 133.
COULD NOT OPEN FILE "C:\MIRACLE\P88.EGH" (No such file or directory)

I checked and this file is not in the MIRACLE directory.

Does anyone know what this file is used for. does anyone have a copy of this file? Can it be by passed?

I tried installing with both CGA and EGA mode. I want to use EGA mode if possible.

All help welcome.

Thanks,

Bart
Night Sailor

dpittenger

Post by dpittenger » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:52 am

I have the Miracle Machine on a PC. I looked in the Miracle directory, and it has that file (P88.EGH).

I think your install did not complete correctly. Maybe one of the disks is corrupted.

I can send you the file (and others from my directory) if you need to. It would probably be worth a try to just dump it in your Miracle directory and see if it would work.

Let me know if you want to try it. My email address is dpittenger@wi.rr.com

Dan

P.S. - I found this post because I am looking for information on the sustain pedal for my Miracle Machine. Mine got lost in a move, and I want to get another one. I don't know where to get one. I could probably use any sustain pedal that had the same resistance measurement, but I don't have one to check and see what the resistance should be. Maybe if you know what I'm talking about you could also help me by measuring yours and letting me know??