Classic Toolkit Interface

Post your wishes for future features in Finale here.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

Grizzly
Finale Version: 27.3.160
Operating System: Mac

Post by Grizzly » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:05 am

Hi, All Y'all,

I started using Finale in 1997. I love the program. When I first began to use it they had a user interface for their tools that later became their "classic" interface. It was brightly colored and had fun images for various tools. At some point they added other user interfaces, but the "classic" interface was still available. Then, at some point, they dropped this interface entirely. This was a sad thing for me. Why? I find the current interface, all grey, somewhat difficult to navigate. The "classic" interface with its bright colors and fun images was much easier for me to navigate. So, now, I waste time and experience frustration looking for tools, despite that fact that I am a very experienced user (using Finale on an almost daily basis). I'm just wondering if any of you have the same experience. If you care to comment, I'd be interested to know how long you've been using Finale. I just wonder not only if there are others who, like me, felt a loss when "classic" was called to heaven, but also if there are other people who have never experienced the "classic" interface who would like something a bit easier. Thank you for your comments!!

miker
Finale Version: Finale 27.4
Operating System: Mac

Post by miker » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:17 pm

Better to post this on the official Finale website:

https://makemusic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/topics
Finale 27 | SmartScorePro 64
Mac OS 13.2.1 Ventura
Copyist for Barbershop Harmony Society