fix autosave !

Post your wishes for future features in Finale here.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

jeroenspeak
Finale Version: 2014c
Operating System: Windows

Post by jeroenspeak » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:08 am

I have run finale 2012 on mountain lion and mavericks, and noticed a bug with autosave, it messes with the zoom resolution, and has many evil glitches with your working environment, which leads most people to stop using it (hence running the risk of loosing work, which just happened to me today!). I hear from the forum that many people are having problems with autosave. Its time it was addressed ?

miker
Finale Version: Finale 27.4
Operating System: Mac

Post by miker » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:09 pm

This is a user forum. Please submit your question directly to MakeMusic.
Finale 27 | SmartScorePro 64
Mac OS 13.2.1 Ventura
Copyist for Barbershop Harmony Society

jeroenspeak
Finale Version: 2014c
Operating System: Windows

Post by jeroenspeak » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:03 pm

so, you are telling me make music doesn't read your forum? Hey, they also don't read, or respond (usefully) to my suggestions. So what real chance do users have of helping finale improve ? Im on HERE because Ive given up on them being helpful or genuine interested in improving their product, and don't think I haven't tried.. . .

miker
Finale Version: Finale 27.4
Operating System: Mac

Post by miker » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Chill, please. I was just pointing out that this forum (and the other one, as well,) is not a substitute for formally submitting a feature request or bug report.

And even if they do read about something here, unless it's placed through their system, they can always say "we didn't know that..."
Finale 27 | SmartScorePro 64
Mac OS 13.2.1 Ventura
Copyist for Barbershop Harmony Society