Even more advanced hyperscribe tool

Post your wishes for future features in Finale here.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

rapunzel

Post by rapunzel » Sun May 14, 2006 10:51 am

My wish for Finale is an even more advanced hyperscribe tool in order to record via a electronic drumkit. I have tried this but many errors are made by finale. I think the following should make Finale more accurate (it also may be handy for midi-keyboard or micnotation)

1. Disable/enable certen tuplets and triplets, so finale doesnt write 5-tuplets when you acctualy wanted it to be a roll or something. (silabius has this function)

2. Make Finale recording to follow your speed (when you slow down a bit, Finales hyperscribe tool will follow you i jour tempo. (Silabius has this function)

3. When playing a roll (32-notes) tell finale it should be played as a roll (32-notes) but notate it as a shortcut (ea, a 5 stoke roll should be notated as a eigth-note with two extra slashes and a tie to the following note. This is how every roll is notated usualy.

If Finale has this features (and maby more i didn't think of) I problably upgrade my Finale 2005 directly, becouse this is a major wish for me.
Sibalius has most of this functions, but that program is to expensive for me and i just love Finale (i can't get things done with Silabius)