bug fixes........

Post your wishes for future features in Finale here.

Moderators: Peter Thomsen, miker

thesporkofsatan

Post by thesporkofsatan » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:07 am

my wishlist for finale is stop making new features & do a release where you focus on making your program's existing features work in a stable, consistant manner................

i have been using finale for almost 2 years (and am currently in process of learning sibelius because it works all the time) & have found this program ito be buggier than microsoft word...... which says alot

i am sure as a fellow coder that you are aware of all the bugs that exist within your software................. please fix them before making new features that only work part of the time..............

please don't act like microsoft & assume your users will deal with it because you are the standard.....

Thanks,
Irritated User

at8ax
Finale Version: PC 2014.5, 25
Operating System: Windows

Post by at8ax » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:07 pm

You make a very good point. Making it here, though, is useless. AFAIK, nobody from MakeMusic reads this board. Better to post these thoughts over on their forum. Even better, contact MM directly.

Spectacular screen name, by the way.

Peter Thomsen
Finale Version: Finale v27.4
Operating System: Mac

Post by Peter Thomsen » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:47 pm

Indeed, you should contact MakeMusic directly, and include your Finale serial number in the request, since requests are counted by serial numbers.
The more serial numbers that request a feature, the higher priority the feature gets.

Peter
Mac OS X 12.6.9 (Monterey), Finale user since 1996